Official changelog can be found here.
This is pre-release data, data subject to change.
Chain Chronicles Collab
Silver Wolf Barienna 6*
- Hits/DC: 9/2
- Cost: 25
- Stats (L): 6200 HP / 1870 ATK / 1950 DEF / 1790 REC
- Imps: 1000 HP / 400 ATK / 400 DEF / 400 REC
- LS: +25% HP, Negate Status Ailments, 3 BC/Turn
- BB: Cost: 23BC/11DC - 11 Hit 220% AoE (ATK+100), 1 Turn 50% Mitigation
- SBB: Cost: 20BC/13DC - 13 Hit 450% AoE (ATK+100), 1 Turn 50% Mitigation, +100% DEF buff for 3 turns
- Arena Type: 1
- Evo Mat: Miracle Totem, Light Totem, Light Pot, Light Idol, Dragon Mimic
- Lore: A forest sprite from another world guided by the Chain Chronicle. As the avatar of the Silver Wolf, Barienna possesses far more power than the average forest sprite. Pure of heart and devoted towards the people of Sea Breeze, she chooses to use her powers to defend her people from the evil-doers that seek to harm them. Barienna is able to create a magical barrier that blocks most forms of damage. Not only is she adept at using magic, she is also a highly talented swordswoman, capable of standing her own ground when faced with a powerful opponent. Behind the harsh exterior Barienna displays, she is pure of heart and would give her life to protect the lives of those she loves.
Other CC Names
- Sorcerer’s Army Velnar
- Sorcerer’s Army Yuni
- Wildcat Lindsey
- Holy Knight Symphonia
- Captain Yuuri
- Chronographia Phoena
I’ve finally done it!! My research has led me to this man of great importance. There is much I would like to ask him but first, would you like a challenge?
- 1 Gem
Euryalis’ Grace - Mat for Bow of Andaria
Grievesnare’s Will - Mat for Spear of Zedus
- 90000 XP
- 3000000 Zel
Mad Heretic Gazia 7*
- Hits/DC: 16/3
- Cost: 45
- Stats (L): 6850 HP / 2650 ATK / 2650 DEF / 2050 REC
- Imps: 1100 HP / 440 ATK / 440 DEF / 440 REC
- LS: +35% All Stats, +10% Damage Mitigation, +10% Guard Mitigation, 4000 HoT for 1 Turn on Guard
- ES: +5% Damage Reduction from All Elements, +4 BC on BB/SBB
- BB: Cost: 25BC/22DC - 22 Hit 300% AoE (ATK+100), 50% Mitigation for 1 turn, +60% ATK->DEF for 3 turns, 4 BC/Guard buff for 3 turns
- SBB: Cost: 30BC/32DC - 32 Hit 850-300% AoE based on HP remaining (ATK+100), 50% Mitigation for 1 turn, +60% DEF->ATK for 3 turns, +300% BB Modifier for 3 turns
- UBB: Cost: 30BC/40DC - 40 Hit 3000-1000% AoE based on HP remaining (ATK+100), 75% Mitigation for 2 turn, 10000 HP Dark Barrier
- Arena Type: 3
- Evo Mat: Light Mecha God, Miracle Totem, 2x Light Totem, Legend Stone
- Lore: A mock unit modeled after Gazia, the traitorous demi-god who brought about the destruction of an entire civilization. Evidence pointing to Gazia’s dark fascinations on evolution and his undying thirst for knowledge could be said to have led to his eventual descent into madness. Utilizing centuries worth of knowledge he had accumulated from his research, his heavily augmented body would have been the ultimate synergy of science and magic, a walking weapon of mass destruction. When asked about validity of the Unit’s accuracy compared to original Gazia, all Noel mentioned was “it takes a genius to understand another genius.”
- Evo: HAHAHA! And to think they call me mad! Are you certain that helping me, your enemy, is the wisest course of action?
- Fusion 6*: This is your so called “Fusion?” Primitive! Nevertheless… effective. Ever wonder what truly happens during the process?
- Fusion 7*: Are you certain you are not in need of “Fusion” yourself? Do you not see that it could far more efficient than what it currently is?
- Get 6*: Well, well… what do we have here? Another “Child of the Prophecy”? This should be highly entertaining!
- Get 7*: Pinnacle? Limits? Such are the concepts that I simply cannot fathom! I am of unlimited potential!
- So this is the technology of the future. How primitive…
- There is no power in flesh. Only weakness.
- This meatbag is surprisingly efficient. Perhaps augmentation would improve your visuals.
- Feast your eyes on absolute divinity!
- With my mind and will as testament. I will not be shaken.
- The only certainty of flesh is death!!
- Fascinating! His prowness in battle is greatly augmented by his brilliant mind. I’ve gleaned much just from your fight alone. You may leave now!
- Mad Heretic Gazia
- Turbo Cyclaw
- Turbo Euryalis
- Turbo Grievesnare
Level Up Rewards
||3x Burst Emperors
||3x Arton Imps
||5x Cresent Dews
||3x Burst Emperors
||3x Arton Imps
||5x Cresent Dews
||2x Sphere Frogs
Challenge Arena Help
Flaunt your powers and embark on a journey to challenge other Summoners of the land! Destroy all that stand before you and bask in the glory of your victories!
[CHALLENGE ARENA RULES]
- UNIT HP : Chose units for each battle wisely, for Unit’s HP will carry over from each battles.
- BONUS HP : Some Leaderskills and Arena Battle Conditions will imbue bonus HP to your Units. These will be reflected on the HP bar as an additional portion added to the Units’ HP bar.
- BB GAUGE : The BB Gauge will start at 0 for each day and any remaining BB will carry over to the next battle!
- DOWN UNITS : Units that are down will remain down for the day only. They will not be able to participate in any more battles for the day, unless resurrected with gems or Revive Potions.
- POINTS & REWARDS : You can get ranking rewards as long as you have participated in battles and obtained ranking points.
- SAME POINTS : In the case of two or more players having the same ranking points, the first player who achieved the points will be ranked on top of the others.
- ENTRY & END TIME : Summoners will be assigned to different groups where they will start and end the battles at different time.
The Challenge Arena is divided into 3 Leagues:
- Rookie League
- Summoner League
- Legendary League
Start off in the Rookie league and work your way up the top.
Each week, the Top Summoners of the Rookie and Summoner Leagues will achieve promotion to the next higher League, where stronger opponents and greater rewards are waiting!
Get to the Legendary League and reap the rewards that you truly deserve!
[Ranking Points & Rewards]
You can get ranking rewards as long as you have participated in battles and obtained ranking points.
You will face a series of progressively stronger opponents. Defeat them to gain ranking points and drops!
Battles will be auto-battle style similar to the Arena. The team who defeated all opponent’s Units will be the winner. You will not be able to progress to the next opponent until the current opponent has been defeated.
If the timer runs out before any squad has been defeated, the following conditions will determine the winner, in order of priority :
- Number of Units
- Total Damage
- Total HP
- Spheres are not allowed in the Challenge Arena.
- Attacking power of Brave Bursts and Super Brave Bursts have been reduced overall.
- Healing per HC has been reduced overall.
- Inflicted Statuses will all last for 1 turn.
- Status Infliction rate has been capped.
When setting up your squad for battle, there is a “Brave Bonus” displayed. Use this as a guide for maximum points gain!
The stronger the opponent squad is relative to your current squad, the higher the bonus.
Units are automatically available in the squad reserve. There are 2 sets of requirements for a unit to qualify to battle in the Challenge Arena. They are :
- Challenge Arena Unit Requirements
- No duplicate Units are allowed. If there are multiples of the same Unit, the Unit with the highest stats will be selected.
- Unit must be at the rarity and level equal to or higher than the League’s requirement
- If similar units of equal strength exists, one of them will be chosen at random.
- League Unit Requirements
- You can check the League Requirements at the notice board before you enter the Challenge Arena.
SQUAD SETUP TIP
The environment, that each opponent is found in, hints about the difficulty of the battle.
UNIT MANAGEMENT TIP
Summon more Units if you need, and they will be automatically included in your arena reserve (As long as they meet the qualifying requirements for your League!)
Remember to bring your Healers along to heal your Units!
Store your BB gauge charged for tough opponents!
Make use of your knowledge of the opponent’s squad (countering elements, skills, statuses etc…) to help you gain a higher “Brave Bonus”!
Collect gold and silver coins for purchasing great items from the Arena shop, and gather the Rainbow coins from defeated opponents to summon more Units to your army!
Find treasure chests along the way for additional rewards.
Ranking rewards will be distributed every daily and weekly.
You can check your current ranking rewards from:
[Ranking -> View Rewards]
Zedus/Andaria ES Spheres
Mats are obtained from clearing X4.
Bow of Andaria
- Status Boost
- +30% HP/ATK, +150% BB Modifier
- Materials: Euryalis’ Grace, Void Chunk
- Lore: The bow once used by the gifted Andaria was a difficult and heavy weapon to use. Without a proper bowstring attached to it, the bow instead draws power from its bearer and turns it into a lethal projectile of pure energy. Masters of the weapon like Andaria could fire a variety of projectiles types, from a barrage of bolts to a high-powered shot. Reforged by a mysterious smith, this replica is still a lethal weapon that could effectively convert one’s own spritual energy into devastating bolt of energy.
Spear of Zedus
- Status Boost
- +20% All Stats, +4-6 BC on Crit
- Materials: Grievesnare’s Will, Void Chunk
- Lore: Weapon of the Lord of Athensphere, this legendary spear could be wielded by no one but Zedus himself. The spear itself is believed to contain an immense amount of power, capable of powering a city a hundered times the size of the Imperial Capital Randall on its own. Using the lost records recovered from the lost civilization, this replica was forged by a mysterious stranger. From one end to another, the entire spear is a weapon itself. Attempting to hold it with your bare hands would be akin to holding on to a live lightning bolt.
- Raid rest HP recovery now equal across all unit types.