Official changelog can be found here.
Raid X3 Part 1
Infernal Ravager Korzan
- Hits/DC: 13/3
- Cost: 42
- Stats (L): 6973 HP / 3101 ATK / 2357 DEF / 1901 REC
- Imps: 1000 HP / 600 ATK / 400 DEF / 300 REC
- LS: +40% ATK/HP, +175% Crit Dmg, 3-6 BC when Attacked, +50% ATK when BB Gauge Full
- ES: Negate Elemental Weakness, +200% BB Mod
- BB: Cost: 26BC/16DC - 16 Hit 250-500% based on HP lost AoE (ATK+100), 2 turns Def Ignore, 3 turns +150% ATK +60% Crit Chance, 40% BB Fill Self
- SBB: Cost: 27BC/19DC - 19 Hit 400-800% based on HP lost AoE (ATK+100), 3 turns +75% Crit Dmg, 3 turns convert 20% HP to ATK, +10% Max HP
- UBB: Cost: 25BC/30DC - 2 Hit 1200-3000% based on HP lost AoE (ATK+100), 3 turns +300% Crit Dmg, 3 turns convert 50% HP to ATK, +100% Max HP Self
- Arena Type: 3
- Evo Mat: (Miracle Totem, Fire Totem, 2x Dragon Mimic, Fire Bulb) -> (Fire Mecha God, 2x Miracle Totem, Metal Mimic, Fire Bulb)
- Lore: A notorious ravager from the world of Eneroth. Years of endless rampaging did not earn him any solace. Despite coming to be feared as one of Eneroth’s mightiest warriors, Korzan’s soul was left as empty as before. Determine to find a new purpose in life, he set off to seek a mysterious band of hunters rumored to consist of both Deva and Morokai. He was convinced that the person capable of uniting the people of two warring nations might be able to provide the answers he sought. Upon arriving at their camp, he discovered that their camp was attacked by a trio of Emperor Devil Scorpions, one of the deadliest beasts to roam the Baldemar Badlands. Following his battle instincts, Korzan jumped into the fray and quickly slayed one of the three scorpions. Ready to take on his next prey, he was stunned to find the other two scorpions defeated. Upon their carcass stood a warrior. On her head were the horns of the Morokai and on her back spanned the unmistakable wings of the Deva. One look into her eyes was enough for Korzan to understand the difference in power between them. He thought to himself that perhaps this person could be the one to help him find his destiny.
- ES Sphere: Vulcan Axe - Status Boost - +30% ATK/HP/Crit Chance, +50% ATK when BB Gauge Full
- Sphere Lore: Korzan’s treasured Vulcan Axe is a weapon like no other. Forged from orihalcum, the bone and crystallized heart of an Elder Magma Salamander, the Vulcan Axe was commissioned by Overlord Azurai to celebrate the birth of his son. The soul of the beast lived on within the weapon, but only a warrior worthy of its fiery might could call forth its true power. Although known for their extraordinary strength, the only known Morokai to have ever wielded the Vulcan Axe effectively were Overlord Azurai, and Korzan himself. In battle, the flames of the Salamander would engulf the weapon, making it capable of melting both metal and rock in a matter of seconds.
Boreal Tempest Haile
- Hits/DC: 16/3
- Cost: 42
- Stats (L): 6774 HP / 2650 ATK / 2381 DEF / 2336 REC
- Imps: 1100 HP / 440 ATK / 440 DEF / 440 REC
- LS: +30% ATK/DEF/REC, +25% HP, 50% BB Fill Rate, +25% HC/BC Drop, +150% BB Mod
- ES: +20% All Stats, 8 BC when attacking
- BB: Cost: 30BC/18DC - 18 Hit 290% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turns +6 BC/turn, 3 turns +130% ATK/DEF/REC, 3 turns +50% BB Fill Rate
- SBB: Cost: 26BC/20DC - 20 Hit 540% AoE (ATK+100), +8 BC, 3 turns +200% BB Mod, 50% Chance for 1 turn -50% ATK/DEF
- UBB: Cost: 25BC/22DC - 22 Hit 1200% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turns +50 BC/turn, 3 turns +200% ATK/DEF/REC, 2 turns +500% BB Mod
- Arena Type: 2
- Evo Mat: (Miracle Totem, Water Totem, 2x Dragon Mimic, Water Bulb) -> (Water Mecha God, 2x Miracle Totem, Metal Mimic, Water Bulb)
- Lore: A renegade Deva battlemage from the world of Eneroth. After her defeat at the hands of the Destroyer, Haile was rescued by a band of Morokai hunters. She was surprised to discover that there were Deva living among them, and not as slaves, but as equals. Raised to fear the Morokai as the mortal enemies of the Deva, Haile was initially wary of those around her. However, the secluded lifestyle she had experienced behind the confines of the city walls made her encounter with the Morokai pique her curiosity. Choosing to seek a deeper understanding of the Morokai as she had once done to unravel the mysteries of magic, Haile came to embrace a different set of ideals and way of life. While her temperament remained unchanged, she now used her abilities to protect her new ideals and to save others from becoming mere casualties of war, regardless of their origins. Now known as the renegade “Ardent Ice Queen,” Haile continued to disrupt the war efforts of both nations, hoping that her actions would help usher in a new era of peace.
- ES Sphere: Glacies Staff - Status Boost - +20% All Stats, 5-10% Reduced BB BC Use, +100% BB Mod
- Sphere Lore: The Glacies Staff used by Haile has been heavily modified to suit her aggressive style of combat. The staff is forged entirely from mithril, an extremely durable but lightweight material found only within the mountain mines of Myrranthia. The crystal lacrima embedded into the staff is said to be the frozen tear of a legendary Ice Serpent, an incredibly rare resource that provides un-paralleled efficacy when channeling magic. In the hands of a novice the staff would rapidly deplete its bearer’s mana, possibly killing them in the process. However, in the right hands it is capable of greatly reducing the casting time of spells while simultaneously magnifying its owner’s powers.