Official changelog can be found here.
Discussion over on reddit.
Chain Chronicles Collab
- Lvl 1
- As you investigate a magical laboratory, you feel a burning gaze on you. Behind you appears a mysterious figure out of thin air.
- 10 EN, 700 XP, 3 Battles
- Lvl 2
- The experienced and beautiful lady of the mage’s guild is both dominant and seasoned. She attacks you as if teasing you, testing your capabilities.
- 20 EN, 1700 XP, 7 Battles
- Lvl 3
- The mage laughs of someone who holds many secrets. Knowing there are more yet to be found, she prepares a unique spell for this special occasion.
- 30 EN, 3500 XP, 7 Battles, 1 Gem First Clear Bonus
Universal Mage Aludra 6*
- Hits/DC: 10/2
- Cost: 25
- Stats (L): 5750 HP / 2400 ATK / 1680 DEF / 1850 REC
- Imps: 900 HP / 520 ATK / 360 DEF / 360 REC
- LS: +100% BB Mod, +5 BC when attacking
- BB: Cost: 20BC/16DC - 16 Hit 220% AoE (ATK+100), +8 BC Fill
- SBB: Cost: 25BC/20DC - 20 Hit 450% AoE (ATK+100), +8 BC Fill, +50% BB Mod
- Arena Type: 2
- Evo Mat: Miracle Totem, Light Totem, Light Pot, Light Idol, Dragon Mimic
- Lore: A mage from another world guided by the Chain Chronicle. Acknowledged to have mastered all forms of magic, she is a master mage of the highest renown. On the battlefield, Aludra is a fearsome sight to behold. Casting one spell after another in rapid succession, one would think that Aludra could cast multiple spells simultaneously with barely any incantation required. In fact, she is able to cast spells so rapidly that unlike other mages, she can effectively fight in close quarters combat using her magic, as well as her swordsmanship. It is said that after failing to save the life of her friend after a freak magical experiment, Aludra finally found her true conviction. She pledged to use her powers to help the weak who are unable to fend for themselves. And the only way for her to achieve her mission is to further develop the art of magic through its practical applications.