Official changelog can be found here.
Plasma Blaster Bonnie
- Hits/DC: 6/3
- Cost: 42
- Stats (L): 6720 HP / 2814 ATK / 2346 DEF / 2934 REC
- Imps: 1050 HP / 480 ATK / 440 DEF / 420 REC
- LS: +50% BB Gauge Fill Rate, Reduce BB Cost 25%, +150% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
- ES: 100% ATK against Statused Targets, +50% ATK when BB Gauge is full
- BB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 12 Hits, 300% AoE + Fire/Thunder/Dark Elements, 65% Poison/Curse/Paralyze/Injury/Sick/Weaken, 2 turn Def Ignore Buff
- SBB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 15 Hits, 540% AoE + Fire/Thunder/Dark Elements, 65% Poison/Curse/Paralyze/Injury/Sick/Weaken, 3 turn Fire/Thunder/Dark Buff, 3 turn +200% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
- UBB: Cost: 30BC/2DC - 18 Hits, 1200-2000% AoE depending on HP remaining (ATK+100), 3 turn +500% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 3 Turn 300% ATK Buff on Statused Targets
- Arena Type: 2
- Evo Mat: Thunder Mecha God, Miracle Totem, Metal Mimic, Dark Bulb, Fire Bulb (Not available yet.)
- Lore: A young girl from the mysterious world of Paskua who looks suspiciously like a rabbit. Bonnie became infamous across Grand Gaia thanks to the immense firepower of her cannon, and her infallible shooting accuracy. Finally having gained the recognition she had so desired as a warrior, instead of being forever branded as just another cute face, she felt so relieved that she no longer felt the need to fight. However, one day as she was passing through a forest, she came across a blonde girl atop a giant rabbit who was fighting single-handedly against a ferocious beast to protect the people of a nearby village. At that moment Bonnie realized that fighting for others was just as important as fighting for herself, leading her to unload her trusty cannon to join the battle. She then modified it with hare-like speed, creating an entirely new machine in a matter of seconds. Legends say that the plasma blast she shot at the menacing beast was so powerful that it completely pulverized the monster, along with one of the mountains beyond the forest.
- Evo Dialogue: All this time I’ve been fighting to gain a reputation to be proud of. Now the time has come to fight for a good cause!
Eggstra Colorful Carrol
- Hits/DC: 8/2
- Cost: 42
- Stats (L): 6951 HP / 2362 ATK / 2601 DEF / 2123 REC
- Imps: 1100 HP / 440 ATK / 440 DEF / 440 REC
- LS: +25% BC/HC Drop Rate, Reduce BB Cost 25%, 4 BC/turn
- ES: Add Effect To BB/SBB (Cure Status/Debuffs), +15% BB Gauge Fill Rate, +15% HC Effectiveness
- BB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 14 Hits, 300% AoE + Water/Earth/Light Elements, 3 Turn +130% ATK/DEF/REC, 3 turn 7 BC/turn
- SBB: Cost: 25BC/2DC - 16 Hits, 540% AoE + Water/Earth/Light Elements, 3 Turn +130% ATK/DEF/REC, 8% OD Fill, 5-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns, 3 turn Water/Earth/Light Buff
- UBB: Cost: 30BC/2DC - 18 Hits, 1200% AoE + Water/Earth/Light Elements, 25% OD Fill, Fill 999 BC, 0 Def 20000 Damage light Barrier (Absorb 100% Damage)
- Arena Type: 2
- Evo Mat: Light Mecha God, Miracle Totem, Metal Mimic, Water Bulb, Earth Bulb (Not available yet.)
- Lore: A lovely rabbit tamer from the mysterious world of Paskua. Carrol was in the forest collecting carrots for Bianco when she came across some villagers that lived nearby. As generous as always, she immediately offered them some of the sweets in her basket full of colorful eggs only to hear them scream for help. Puzzled at their reaction, she glanced past them and saw a gigantic hare-like creature covered in a rich brown substance approaching in a frenzy. The sight of the beast surprised Bianco so that he hopped as high as he could, causing Carrol to drop her basket of eggs. All of the mystical colored eggs cracked as they hit the floor, releasing all of the magical force hidden within, and gifting Carrol with unimaginable powers in the process. Fueled by the energy from her precious eggs, Carrol faced the ferocious monster by herself until a girl with rabbit ears wielding an enormous cannon appeared to give her a hand. After they defeated the monster, the villagers showed their gratitude by presenting Carrol and her new friend with two baskets full of the most colorful eggs they had ever seen. The two ladies are believed to then have taken these tokens of appreciation to Paskua to share with their loved ones.
- Evo Dialogue: Ta-dah! We are back and more colorful than ever! Wow! My pigtails are almost as long as Bianco’s ears!
Using the essence extracted from Chromatic Blossoms with a strange mechanical contraption Bonnie left behind, the top engineers of Randall crafted an exquisite enhancement charm. It unleashes energy in such great magnitudes that its wearer is said to become able to penetrate any foe’s armor.
- Atk Boosting
- +200% BB Mod, +50% Elemental Weakness Dmg
- Chromatic Blossom - A mysterious rainbow colored flower found deep in the forest where Bonnie headed. Rumors say the essence of this flower supplies the luminous energy for Bonnie’s cannon.
- 60 Choco Bunnies - A pungent chocolate said to be only given to the pure-hearted young of Randall by the guardians in the skies. It is a rare and precious Item that should be cherished.
- 75 Rabbit’s Foot
- 60 Ascension Bells
- 25 Honor Drops
Easter Madness Dungeon, Easter Fanfare Lv. 4
Furry creatures led to wings of guardian for the kind hearted.
- 7 Battles
- 20 EN
- 2200 XP
- Clear Rewards:
- 1 Gem
- Chromatic Blossom
Addition of various units
- Immortal Phoenix Levarza (name only)
- Ocean Conqueror Mega (name only)
- Paladin Crusader Sodis (name only)
- Phantom Victor Zephyr (name only)
- Blazing Dawn Owen (name only)
- Effulgent Dusk Grahdens (name only)
- Tartarus Blaze Berdette
- Tartarus Flood Sareas
- Tartarus Demolition Dure
- Tartarus Sacrifice Radia
- Tartarus Massacre Sirius
- Tartarus Burial Melina
- Downloaded Colosseum/Omni Evolution assets.